Topads.lk is a service provided by Liberty publishers PVT (Ltd). Please read the following Terms and Conditions before using this Web Site.
Advertisers (Sellers) and users (Buyers) are responsible for ensuring that advertising content, text, images, graphics, video ("Content") uploaded for inclusion on topads.lk complies with all applicable laws. Topads.lk & Liberty publishers assumes no responsibility for any illegality or any inaccuracy of the Content.
The advertisers and users guarantee that their Content do not violate any copyright, intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, and agrees to release topads.lk and Liberty publishers PVT (Ltd) from all obligations, liabilities and claims arising in connection with the use of (or the inability to use) the service.
Advertisers agree that their Content can may be presented through topads.lk's partner sites under the same terms and conditions as on topads.lk.
Advertisers grant topads.lk and Liberty publishers PVT (Ltd) a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such Content or incorporate such Content into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.
The material (including the Content, and any other content, software or services) contained on topads.lk are the property of Liberty publishers PVT (Ltd), its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or third party licensors. Any intellectual property rights, such as copyright, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other distinguishing brands on the Web Site are the property of Liberty publishers PVT (Ltd) . To be clear: No material on this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, installed, posted, transmitted, stored or distributed without written permission from Liberty publishers PVT (Ltd).
All images on topads.lk are watermarked, which prevents the images to be used for other purposes, without the consent of the advertiser.
4. Trade marks
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this Website are all registered and unregistered trademarks of the Parties. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the Parties.
5. Safety and images
Topads.lk and Liberty publishers PVT (Ltd) reserves the right to change the title of the Content, for editorial purposes. Topads.lk and Liberty publishers PVT (Ltd) reserves the right not to publish images that are irrelevant or images that violate topads.lk's rules.
Topads.lk and Liberty publishers PVT (Ltd) has the right to cooperate with authorities in the case any Content violates the law. The identity of advertisers, users or buyers may be determined, for example by an ISP. IP addresses may also be registered in order to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions.
Topads.lk and Liberty publishers PVT (Ltd) will collect information from Users and Advertisers. It is a condition of use of the topads.lk that each User and advertiser consents and authorizes Topads.lk and Liberty publishers PVT (Ltd) to collect and use this information. Topads.lk and Liberty publishers PVT (Ltd) also reserves the right to disclose it to Company Affiliates and any other person for the purposes of administering, supporting and maintaining topads.lk, as well as for improving topads.lk, for example by using the information for research, marketing, product development and planning.
9. Email address of users
Users are required to submit a valid email address, before they are allowed to post advertisements. The email address of the User shall not be publicly displayed and other users are permitted to send email to the User through topads.lk.
10. Site availability
Topads.lk and Liberty publishers PVT (Ltd) does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the Web Site. The Web Site is provided "as is" and as and when available.
11. Links to third party websites
Topads.lk may contain links or references to other websites ('Third Party Websites'). Topads.lk or Liberty publishers PVT (Ltd) shall not be responsible for the contents in Third Party Websites. Third Party Websites are not investigated or monitored. In the event the user decides to leave topads.lk and access Third Party Sites, the user does so at his/her own risk.
12. Paid content and services
Users can post unlimited ads for free, also they can pay to promote the ad to be on top.
Users may purchase ad promotions using vouchers or SMS’s issued or sold by topads.lk. Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash. Customers can purchase feature codes at any given time. The feature codes will be valid only for 30 days from the date of invoiced.
As part of a membership package, topads.lk will create a Shop on behalf of the user. A Shop is a dedicated webpage on topads.lk, maintained by topads.lk, with content provided by the user. Topads.lk has the right to any content added to the Shop by the user and has the right to remove or not publish the content if it violates any aspect of the Terms and Conditions.
topads.lk reserves the right to modify or change membership packages, including the price and the contents of the membership package.
Topads.lk is not obligated to refund money or services if a membership package is cancelled early, for any reason.
Topads.lk resevers the rights to deactivate the shop on topads.lk including all the advertiesments of the advertiser if he/she is unable to renew the membership on or before the invoiced date.
Topads.lk and Liberty publishers PVT (Ltd) assume no responsibility what so ever for the use of topads.lk and disclaims all responsibility for any injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from or arising out of or any way related to (a) any errors on topads.lk or the Content, including but not limited to technical errors and typographical errors, (b) any third party web sites or content directly or indirectly accessed through links in topads.lk, (c) the unavailability of topads.lk, (d) your use of topads.lk or the Content, or (e) your use of any equipment (or software) in connection with topads.lk.
Advertisers and users agree to indemnify Topads.lk and Liberty publishers PVT (Ltd) as well as its officers, directors, employees, agents, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorney's fees, resulting from any violation of this Terms and Conditions (including negligent or wrongful conduct).
Topads.lk and Liberty publishers PVT (Ltd) reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting on topads.lk. You are responsible for the reviewing of such modifications. Your continued access or use of topads.lk shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
17. Governing law
Topads.lk is operated under the laws and regulations of Sri Lanka. Advertisers and users agree that Sri Lankan courts will have jurisdiction over any dispute or claim relating to the use of topads.lk.
- a) Entire Agreement
- These Website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Parties in relation to your use of the Website. Neither you nor the Parties shall be bound by any expressed or implied representation, warranty, or promise not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated, these Website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Parties in respect of your use of the Website.
- b) Alteration
- Topads.lk may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the Website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the current version each time you visit the Website.
- c) Conflict
- Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these Website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the Website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the Website.
- d) Waiver
- No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Parties may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by law or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
- e) Cession.
- The Parties shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
- f) Severability.
- All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non-script and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- g) Applicable laws.
- Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of law of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the Website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
- h) Comments or Questions.
19. Stay Safe on topads.lk
At topads.lk we are 100% committed to making sure that your experience on our site is as safe as possible.
Here are the tips on how to stay safe while trading on topads.lk.
20. Safety Advice
Keep things local. Meet the seller in person, check the item carefully and if you are satisfied with it, make the payment.
Exchange the item and make the payment at the same time. Buyers – After received the item, make the payment. Sellers – After you received the payment, send the item to the buyer.
Use your common sense. Be safe of anything that appears too good to be true, such as unrealistically low prices and promises of quick money.
Avoid giving out your financial information. This includes bank account details, eBay/PayPal info, and any other information that could be misused.
21. Recognize Scams and Frauds
Topads.lk does not offer any form of payment scheme. If you get any emails claiming to offer such services, please report. Avoid using online payment services or escrow sites unless you are 100% sure that they are genuine.
Topads.lk never sends emails requesting your personal details. If you receive an email asking you to provide your personal details to us, do not open any links. Please report the email and delete it.
Avoid anyone that ask for extra fees to buy or sell an item or service. We never requests payments for its basic services, and doesn't allow items that are not located in Sri Lanka, so import and brokerage fees should never be required.
If someone requests to use money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram, avoid them. These services are not meant for transactions between strangers and many scams are run through them. Avoid requests to use these services.
22. Topads.lk Safety measures
We are working continuously to ensure you have a safe, enjoyable experience on topads.lk.
23. Know our safety measures
We are hiding your email address on ads to protect you from spam.
Giving you the option to hide your phone number on ads you post to protect you from spam. Making constant improvements to our technology to detect and prevent suspicious or inappropriate activity behind the scenes. Tracking reports of suspicious or illegal activity to prevent offenders from using the site again.
24. Report a Safety Issue
If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam, fraud or you have been cheated, please report your situation to us immediately and we also recommend to contact your local police department.
topads.lk is committed to ensuring the privacy of its users and therefore does not share information about its users publicly. However, we are committed to the safety of our users and will cooperate with the police department should we receive any requests for information in connection with fraudulent or other criminal activity.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the Website and/or booking and posting an Ad online. These terms and conditions, or any of them, may be modified or terminated without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights and Trademarks, Disclaimer, Claims, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, Applicable Laws, Arbitration and General, shall survive any termination.